UPDATED 9 JULY 2021
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION – PLEASE READ:
Football Victoria competition days are registered as Public Events with the State Government. Please click here for a copy of our COVIDsafe Public Event Registration Form.
All players, coaches, spectators and volunteers must abide by the Football Victoria Return to Training Conditions. The most up to date version can be found on the Football Victoria website. Please also see our COVIDsafe plan on our Return to Play page
Please use this link to access the Victorian Government’s most up to date information on COVID exposure sites.
If this affects you, please notify your coach that you will not be attending training or matches for the isolation period.
In order for us to keep playing, ALL players, coaches, carers, spectators and volunteers must:
- Sign in to the playing venue using the QR Code (FCB coaches also have a paper sign in form). This applies to all home and away venues.
- Go straight to your match area and leave immediately after your match has finished
- Ensure physical distancing rules of 1.5 metres (unless playing football)
- Limit your movement around the venue as much as possible
- Practice good hygiene and bring hand sanitiser with you
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing or touching your face
- Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER half time oranges
- Bring your own water bottle clearly labelled with your name, do not share
- Do not spit
- Carry a face mask at all times (for use when not playing)
- Not attend if you are unwell in any way
- Anyone developing symptoms or becomes unwell in any way during training or a match must go home immediately using safe private transport to minimise the risk of transmission. If someone cannot leave immediately, they must isolate until they can go home safely. If you need help, please see your coach
- Comply with the current Government health advice, conditions and restrictions
ATTENTION ALL COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- Please complete the State Government’s Staff Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Questionnaire prior to attending matches
- Coaches, team managers, marshals, canteen staff/volunteers and other volunteers at matches must take a photo of the completed form and send it to email@example.com BEFORE attending on match days
Please note that the fixture is subject to change (especially in the first 10 weeks of the season). Please check the Football Victoria website again 24 hours before your match.