UPDATE 26 MAY 2021
Please use this link to access the Victorian Government’s most up to date information on COVID exposure sites.
If this affects you, please notify your coach that you will not be attending training or matches for the isolation period.
In order for us to keep playing, ALL players, coaches, carers, spectators and volunteers must:
- Sign in to the playing venue using the QR Code (FCB coaches also have a paper sign in form)
- Go straight to your match/training area and leave immediately after it has finished
- Ensure physical distancing rules of 1.5 metres (unless playing football)
- Practice good hygiene and bring hand sanitiser with you
- Bring your own water bottle clearly labelled with your name, do not share
- Do not spit
- Carry a face mask at all times (for use when physical distancing cannot be maintained)
- Use the public toilets at Princes Park (and not the toilets in the change rooms)
- Not attend if they are unwell in any way
- Anyone developing symptoms or becomes unwell in any way during training or a match must go home immediately using safe private transport to minimise the risk of transmission. If someone cannot leave immediately, they must isolate until they can go home safely. If you need help, please see your coach
- Comply with the current Government health advice, conditions and restrictions
Training is conditional. All players, coaches and volunteers must be registered with Football Victoria before they can attend training and practice matches, and all players, coaches and spectators must sign in as they enter Princes Park.
To keep our players on the pitch it’s important that all coaches, volunteers, players, parents and carers read, understand and abide by our COVIDsafe plan and Football Victoria’s Return to Play Conditions for All Ages.
ATTENTION ALL COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- Please complete the State Government’s Staff Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Questionnaire prior to attending matches
- To download a PDF copy for your phone, please use this link – Staff Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Questionnaire PDF
- Coaches, team managers, marshals, canteen staff/volunteers and other volunteers at matches must take a photo of the completed form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before attending on match days